The RN position is held within a maximum security correctional facility, under the supervision of Central New York Psychiatric Center(CNYPC). Requiring Registered Nurse for medication administration and management. The RN will be subject to CNYPC orientation and Department of Corrections and Community Service( DOCCS) orientation. Travel may be required for CNYPC orientation which consists of two days.
- License and current registration to practice as a Registered Nurse in NYS.
- Submit proof of TB testing and recent flu shot.
- At least 1 year of experience in a behavioral health setting preferred
- Degree in nursing or in one of the following preferred Human Services field: Counseling, Community Mental Health, Psychology, Recreation Therapy, Rehab, and Social work
- Required to work every other weekend.