Location : Bronx, NY
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Reference Code : AS4-OPD-312
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
- Must be a NYS Licensed Professional Registered Nurse with more than 1 year of nursing experience.
- Must be proficient in enteral feeding, colostomy, tracheotomy, dressing, catheterization, oxygen and diabetic care.
- Must have Required Pre-employment Background Check.
- Provide nursing oversight and care of individuals who are medically and physically disabled, which includes monitoring medication requirements; and assessing individuals needs, progress and providing nursing care; developing plan of care for individualized diagnosis, providing comprehensive documentation; and coordinating and overseeing the scheduling of medical and health appointments.
- Must attend interdisciplinary team meetings and complete a comprehensive nursing review.
- Must be able to travel to more than one location and/or float to other locations, as needed.
- Must be able to provide nursing telephone or in-person triage for various residences, as needed.
- Must be available to attend all mandatory training's such as EHR, Diabetic train-the-trainer, Fire Safety and PRAISE.
Required Qualifications :