Location : Buffalo, NY
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Reference Code : AS3-DOH-382
Start Date : 02/24/2020
End Date : 04/17/2020
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : RN License
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
- Contract management.
- Program guidance, evaluation and monitoring.
Required Qualifications :
- Current RN license.
- Five (5+) plus years experience in the healthcare field.
- Knowledge of and moderate proficiency in basic computer programs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good understanding of Quality Improvement Process'.
- Ability to collaborate.
- Ability to work independently and follow through on initiatives.
- Able to build relationships with individuals from a wide range of backgrounds.
- Prior experience in Maternal Child Health, population health and/or program management.
- Awareness of requirements of NYS DOH CSHCN Grant Program and the LPPP Program.
- Familiarity with NYS DOH computer applications to include HCS and NYSIIS.
- Monitor lead-web for critical values and trends.
- Interest in continuous education.