Sr. Talent Acquisition Specialist
Staffing firm in Brooklyn, NY seeks a Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our team with the ability to collaborate with hiring managers and HR generalists to determine qualifications, schedule interviews, and manage the entire candidate process, including sourcing qualified candidates, tracking candidates’ progress, and actively participating in negotiations and closing.
Location: Hybrid (Brooklyn, NY office)
Salary: $75K to $85K, plus benefits including 11 Paid Holidays, PTO, Employee contributed 401K, etc.
- Selection and submission of candidate profiles to applicable client facilities to place qualified professionals on contracted assignments.
- Works collaboratively with the client HR and procurement departments by serving as the intermediary between vendors, candidates, and clients; impacting the overall success of the staffing operation of our organization.
- Creates and executes contractual documents after negotiation of pay, time off and selection of shifts/schedules with the healthcare professional.
- Maintain and manage relationships with professional network, local universities, and specialized colleges to develop a pipeline for candidates and graduates.
- Maintain applicant tracking system to ensure accurate records for applicant flow reporting.
- Partner with additional internal support teams such as training and development, operations, IT, HR, and Finance to ensure seamless operation.
- Update the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) to align with company processes and manage all follow-up communications
- Continually identify new opportunities for key progress improvement initiatives that improve recruiting strategy.
- Identify, attract and source hard-to-find talent using different niche sites/channels and social medial platforms.
- Research and participate in relevant career fairs, local job fairs, and professional events to identify talent.
- Follows all procedures as set forth by management.
- BA degree and 3+ years of senior recruiting experience in a high volume, fast-paced environment, preferably within a staffing, government, or fortune 5,000 firms.
- Experience working with an applicant tracking system, social media, and subscription job boards.
- Demonstrated skill in all aspects of recruiting such as networking, sourcing, qualifying, screening, negotiations, closing and relationship management.
- Knowledge of city, state and federal employment laws, compensation, organization planning, employee relations, safety, training, benefits, and recruitment.
- Proficiency in writing, excellent communication, and organization skills
With over 30 years of serving the NYC Metropolitan area, Penda Aiken, Inc. is one of the prime talent acquisition firms in the Northeast corridor. Our industry specialists work one-on-one with our clients and candidates, guiding them in finding the right solutions for all parties and delivering customized solutions for the best possible outcome.
Penda Aiken, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.