Location : Long Island City, NY
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
- Reviewing PAR/ATP-R/ATP data, assisting with payment initiatives, and supporting utilization review and reconciliation.
- Data analytics, spreadsheets/pivot tables.
- Conduct statistical analysis and research to identify key metrics and opportunities for improvement.
- Collaborate with team members to collect, analyze, and evaluate information from multiple sources.
- Consult with key stakeholders to determine objectives and success factors.
Required Qualifications :
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university with at least five (5) years full-time experience in statistical analysis, mathematics or survey design.