New York City Agency focused on school construction.
Specific Skills Required for Position:
• Performs diverse support functions which include, but are not limited to, maintenance of manual and automated records, sorting and filing, word processing, data input, reproduction of materials, and use office equipment.
• Monitors proper and timely processing of change orders; identifies errors and problems and reports them to management.
• Determines priority order of documents; receives and processes change orders for payment.
• Performs related tasks.
• A high school diploma or its educational equivalent.
• A satisfactory combination of education and experience.
Explain the function(s) to be performed by the requested staff member:
The Support Clerk reports to a designated manager and is responsible for performing support functions in a manner that will assist a unit, division or other part of the Authority to meet its operating goals and management plans.