1. Respond to customer service inquiries by telephone, through written correspondence, by email and in person.
2. Extract information from DOS records to assist customers. Direct customers to appropriate online databases, forms, applications and instructions which outline request requirements. Explain statutory requirements and defend agency policies and procedures. Provide customers with navigational assistance with online applications.
3. Review applications for compliance with laws, policies and procedures. Process application and form fees and reconcile daily cash reports.
4. Prepare written or email correspondence to applicants identifying application errors or deficiencies. Electronically preserve each record in accordance with DOS guidelines.
5. Create computerized license, registration and filing records in accordance with DOS guidelines.
6. Answer approximately 60 call center calls a day.
7. Other duties as assigned.