Temporary Senior Project Manager
Our Client seeks a dynamic and effective Senior Level Project Manager. This job reports to the Chief HR Officer in the Human Resources. The Human Resources division is a critical partner focused on delivering a progressive people agenda that attracts, develops, and retains top talent and provide them with a great place to work.
Purpose: This job is responsible for owning and managing the planning, execution and measurement of
a complex and multidimensional project on Parental Leave across the client.
● Project Management and Execution
○ Manage day-to-day operational and tactical aspects of multiple projects, follow up from
all meetings and commitments, including logistics, meeting preparation and
development and next steps/takeaways including action item management. This
includes, but is not limited to, drafting meeting agendas, organizing meeting materials
for distribution, taking and sending meeting minutes etc.
○ Draft, format and proof reports, documents, spreadsheets, presentations, etc. as needed
○ Identify and assess risks and offer mitigation strategies; Manage budget estimation and
○ Participate in regular project management team discussions
○ Deliver user-focused solutions on time and on budget by effectively coordinating with
technical and non-technical staff and consultants.
● Vendor and Stakeholder Management
○ Build relationships with key business stakeholders and develop an understanding of
business processes and systems used by the client and affiliates across the US.
○ Communicate frequently with project stakeholders; write and present regular project
status reports and updates. Facilitate the creation of user documentation and training
○ Conduct vendor assessments and manage vendor relationships during implementation.
● Meeting Scheduling, Preparation and Coordination
Partners with other administrative staff and key points of contacts to coordinate and
prepare for meetings.
Engagement: Externally: This job works closely with the affiliate leaders and key points of contact across
the Federation. Internally: This job works closely with senior management and operations staff
throughout the organization.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSAs):
● Bachelor's degree or equivalent with at least 8-10 years of professional work experience
● Critical and independent thinker with the ability to bring solutions to the table with limited
● Top-notch writing, presentation and meeting facilitation skills (finalists will be tested)
● Experience communicating with business stakeholders at all levels
● Experience with large-scale, cross-functional projects.
● Proficiency with one or more project management methodologies.
● Vendor analysis and vendor management experience.
● Demonstrated competence in managing budgets.